2. Kremlin of Kolomna. It's interesting that on its territory there are ordinary residential buildings.
3. Nice combination of ancient and modern.
7. Sculpture composition "The water carter".
8. Hotel on Moskva-river
9. President stayed in this hotel. And me too :-)
10. Pleasure motor boat "Anna-Maria"
11.Boat tour by Moskva-river and Oka
13. "Oka-22" on Oka
14. Lenin of Kolomna.
15. Another monument of city architecture. "Outbuilding of Suranovs merchants manor. End of 18th century. Fragment of "face tier".
16. Museum of pastila (traditional Russian confectionery). Kolomna claims to be the birthplace of original "white-foam" pastila and maintains a museum dedicated to history and traditions of pastila production.
17. Kolomna-style tea time
18. Delicious ice-cream, made according to old recipes
19. Museum of pastila factory
21. Lazhechnikov street
22. Art yard
23. Images of old Kolomna
25. Churches of Kolomna kremlin
28. Residential houses within kremlin.
29. Plastic window frames in combination with carved aprons look quite ridiculous.
30. You can also find windows like this
31. and like this
32. and even like this.
33. In whole, Kolomna is very welcoming city.
Translation: Russia the Beautiful